Thursday, August 18, 2005

Failing to Concentrate

I decided to take a peek at the OpJ during a break (bad, bad), & lo & behold, there was an article there that I had to post.

She Does Not Speak for Me by the father of Spc. Kyle Andrew Griffin, who died in the service of his country & its mission to bring democracy to all the nations of the earth.

Update: Move America Forward will be conducting the "You Don't Speak for Me, Cindy" caravan beginning next week. It will feature military family members who have loved ones serving in the war against terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan. The delegation will be led by Deborah Johns of Marine Moms.

Arthur Chrenkoff also features more voices of grieving parents of American soldiers who disagree with Cindy Sheehan.

Just as she has a right to express her views, so do others. These families should be given the same media coverage as Cindy.

Comments:
yeah well she thinks she can inspire folks what she has done is insult her son and all others who are there fighting this war .. I wonder if she will ever realize that she is looking like a fool .
 
opps by the way nice to see you back !
 
While I disagree with Gina on her first post, I couldn't agree more with her on her second :).
 
Yes, welcome back.

It says quite a lot about the Democrats that they have even been willing to use this pitiful woman as a symbol of their anti-war movement, bespeaking both desperation and a kind of immoral heartlessness definitive of a collective that will stop at nothing to achieve their cheap political goals.

I read earlier that Sheehan has left the ditch to go to L.A., where her mother is evidently in serious condition in a hospital.

She didn't say whether or not she would be returning, so this may have been her last "ditch" attempt.
 
It's funny how the left, which normally does it's best to discredit the miltary, is using the deaths of soldiers for it's own purposes.

No one can believe for a minute that the left really cares about our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
 
I guess different people react to the death of their children in different ways. I don't know if you are aware that in our last election the father of a British soldier killed in Iraq stood as a candidate against Tony Blair. I would be appalled if I were killed in action and my parents used my death for what they believe in and not what I believe in.
 
One writer in some newspaper said: "I think her son has died twice".

Couldn't have said it better myself. Can't remember the writer though.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome :-) I missed blogging much more than I expected.

It is sad how the death of spc Casey Sheehan, who re-enlisted in the Army, is being exploited.

Universal Soldier, I was not aware of the case in Britain. Thank-you informing me.

We would not have this issue were our media not so biased.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?