Friday, July 29, 2005

Draining the Swamp

President Musharraf of Pakistan takes one step towards the clean up of the Aegean Stables. Many terrorists, including the 7/7 four embarked on the road to death & destruction thanks to the indoctrination they received at Pakistani madrassas. While it may not act to halt Pakistani born terrorists, it will reduce the supply of total terrorists. However, as the elimination of foreign students cuts off a significant source of income for the madrassas, it may serve to reduce the number of Pakistani born terrorists also.

HAT TIP: NRO Corner

Comments:
Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about self defense cane I'd like you to visit. Here's the link
 
I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf swing golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.
 
Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to visit again! Please feel free to visit my blog too at http://rushprnews.iuplog.com, RushPRnews Daily Gazette.
My site is ** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard
 
I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**club car inc
 
This site gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other great Las Vegas stuff including info about worlds greatest magic tricks tickets Check it out worlds greatest magic tricks tickets
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ping golf site/blog. It pretty much covers ping golf related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?