Thursday, June 09, 2005

My Apologies

I have been having a few computer problems for the past couple of days, so I have not been able to post & comment as much as I would have liked to. Knock on wood, hopefully my system will be up & running without anymore problems. Thank-you for understanding.

How awful is this, while I was shut down, Judge Janice Brown got confirmed. Not that I'm not thrilled, but I would have loved to have been able to join in the celebration when it happened. But, that does not mean that I can't have a delayed celebration. So here goes.

Yippeee! It's party time people! Dance with your pet, make some noise & be irrationally exuberant about the future of our great nation!!!!!

Only for a few minutes though, there's still lots of work to be done. Still, it feels great when good things happen, doesn't it.

Comments:
Well she seems to display a lot of common sense. A lot of our judges do not. They just twist the law and the constitution to suit whatever decision they want.
 
The more important fact is which court she was confirmed to, the D.C. Circuit. I am willing to wager that her confirmation would not be so diligently opposed if she were going to a less influential bench. She will wield far more important jurisprudence from D.C. than from virutally anywhere else.
 
Hi Shipwrecked,
Welcome to my blog, & the blogosphere, I noticed that you've just started to post. You have the beginings of a very good blog, I look forward to visiting it.
You are right on her having a lot of common sence & not being activist, we need more judges like her.
 
Chris, I failed to take into account the point you made about the branch she was nominated to. That does help to explain the unbelievable nastiness of the Dem's attack on her. Thanks for pointing that out.
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Client email list marketing search engine optimization thailand
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Keep up the good work Eyeglasses + tools
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?